Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Memorable Train Journey!!


It was an awesome train journey on 15th march 2010.Thanks to Shiva, Siddu, Srinath, Mahitha and Harsha for making it so special. We started of by playing a game called "Black Magic"..loved playing it...its so nice when we all turn out to be childlike n play such games..:)

Then Harsha n Mahitha got down in Tirupati and I thought it wud be another boring train journey...but I was proved wrong..Shiva started of narrating his scripts he had written..his dream of becoming a director sometime..hope it comes true..his stories were creative and novel too..Then he talked abt his love life..yes,shiva is committed unlike rest of us..:(

This was all the minor part of it..Then we got engaged into some really gud discussions..which I think is a rarity among youngsters..Our talks turned philosophical...We had discussions on Indian Politics, Service, current affairs...Each one of us shared our experiences...we shared our ideas..how this country could be a better place to live in..And amazingly all our views in diff issues were the same..Its so gud to have disussions among like minded people..All of us were very keen on doing seva and helping out the poor...As everyone were interested in doing service to the society..I said..being a volunteer of "The Art of Living"..I wud know if thers any gud deed happening..and all of them were interesting in contributing their part..lucky to have frens like them..I think I should write another post on "SEVA"...my experience on it..and my experience being part of "The Art of Living" foundation...

No comments:

Post a Comment